Garden Adventure are pleased to announce the introduction of Swallow GB quality traditional wooden greenhouses to their portfolio of outdoor garden buildings.
Each greenhouse is offered for sale including professional installation. That combined with the great specification, our customers cannot go wrong. These really are quality built units and ones that will look good in the garden for a great number of years.
The following is included in all kits :
- Installation onto a prepared base
- All the timber is green tinted tanalised treated wood
- Glazing is toughened safety glass
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- All the cut glass shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles
- Staging to one side
- Each vent has an Automatic opener
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom, called the damp barrier
- All the tongued and grooved boards are fixed with stainless steel nails
- The bottom 12mm tongued and grooved boards are 390mm long
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 34mm finished size
Garden Adventure are pleased to announce the introduction of Swallow GB quality traditional wooden greenhouses.