Garden Adventure Ltd
19 Manor Road
Tel : 01342 477774
Fax : 01342 300146
Garden Adventure Ltd
Reg. in England - 4864393
1 Sybron Way
VAT Registration Number : 821304671
- How to Make a Purchase
- You can place an order and purchase goods through our online service. We operate a secure and safe environment in which to pass your private details. Look out for the HTTPS prefix in the address bar and padlock symbol at the end.
- Alternatively, you can telephone us on 01342 477774, fax us on 01342 300146, or post your order to us. Please leave your telephone number and state a convenient time for us to contact you to confirm details and arrange delivery.
- Payment - Payment must be made in full at point of order unless otherwise agreed. For orders over £1,000.00, larger buildings or bespoke buildings we may accept a 30% deposit at point of order with the remaining 70% payable the day prior to delivery.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Debit Cards, Personal cheques and Paypal. We can also take payment via bank transfer. Please allow up to 8 working days for any cheques to clear and 3 to 5 working days for bank transfers. Full payment must be made before any items will be delivered.
- You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering online via our online checkout process, or by placing an order over the telephone. As part of the checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered. This will be done by e-mail - please double check to ensure accuracy of the supplied email address.
- We will accept your order when we confirm the order by e-mail.
- Once the order is accepted the contract is formed, however we may still refuse to accept your order after confirmation where:
- Goods are not available, in which case we may provide a substitute of the same type and quality. You will be notified of this substitution by post or e-mail or telephone. You will have an opportunity to return the substitute goods if they are not acceptable. We will bear the cost of returning the substitute goods to our offices
- We cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- There has been a product description error; or
- It is logistically impossible for us to deliver the goods to that location; or
- Delivery surcharges are applicable and have not been paid; or
- Through error, we have under priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price. We will notify you of this before despatching the item to you. In those circumstances, we will also notify you of the correct price, so that you may decide whether or not you wish to continue with the purchase. If you decide not to order the goods, we will give you a full refund on any amount paid in accordance with our Cancellations and Returns Policy set out in Section 4. below.
- Delivery on all products is for mainland UK only. Please call or email for shipping to highlands and islands
- Log Cabins
- Once your order has been placed, delivery for log cabins will take approximately 3 to 5 weeks depending on season and your location. In extreme cases, you may have to wait up to 6 weeks for your order. Custom build cabin lead time is advised on placing your order.
- Once your cabin is ready for delivery, the hauliers will contact you (usually 2-3 days before) to confirm the delivery date.
- Delivery is to kerbside only.
- Delivery is not by means of any mechanical assistance. Prepare to assist the driver to off load the lorry by hand - the more helpers the better !
- Use the component check list, found in the installation guide to ensure all items are present.
- Right To Cancel
- For orders made by telephone, mail order or on-line, customers have the right to cancel their order (excluding any bespoke made to order items). This right to cancel extends for 7 working days after the items have been delivered. Any notification of cancellation must be made in writing, either by post to: Garden Adventure Ltd, 19 Manor Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1LP, fax 01342 300146 or email to email@example.com.
- Refunds, less any actual delivery charge, will take place within 30 days of cancellation notice being given. Note : Invoiced delivery charges can be significantly less than the actual cost of delivery particularly for the big and bulky items such as log cabins
- Should you require Garden Adventure to arrange collection, this will take place from kerbside with reasonable access granted to the Company. Please note that due to insurance ramifications we do not enter onto customers' property.
- If Garden Adventure has arranged collection we will make a reasonable charge for that facility (For log cabins, the cost can be as much as £400.00 depending on cabin size and location)
- You can also make your own arrangements. Should you wish to return the Goods, a 'Goods Return Note' must be issued for this method of return. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If the goods are not as advertised then ask the delivery driver to bring the whole product back at point of delivery and we will refund your money.
- Returns - Faulty Goods
- All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
- If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate.
- In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item . For our smaller items it may be necessary for ‘The customer’ to return them to the manufacturer by post, reimbursement will be given.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; ‘The Company’, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been modified in any way.
- If on return the product is found to be sound, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply (for log cabins, please see 3.3 above) and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
- Damaged Goods/Missing Items
- In the event of missing or damaged parts then we will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as possible but in some circumstances we may not be able to do so straight away as parts may have to be sent from outside of the UK or manufactured for you.
- Credit Card Security
- All credit card numbers are transmitted via a 128bit encrypted secure connection (note the padlock icon in your browser when ordering) to Romancart Secure Servers. This encrypted form of data is then passed to Sage Pay for processing.
- The card details are not held in clear text on any web site.
- If you are unhappy or uncomfortable about sending your details in this way you can still phone, mail or eMail us your order.
- VAT Charges
- Tax Charges:- VAT is included in all prices shown at the current rate
- Payment Terms:- Payment may be made by MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Delta or Solo, or by cheque with order.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend specifications and prices without notice. We WILL NOT increase prices on orders already submitted
- Custom and Bespoke Cabin Manufacture
- Before manufacturing can start, cleared funds amounting to at least 30% of total price must be received.
- If the order is cancelled you will have to pay the costs we have incurred
- Custom and bespoke cabins are those not listed on the website, indicated as such on their detail page or where alterations are made to a standard cabin including size or wall configuration
- Please be reminded that timber is a natural product, it will have imperfections, cracks, warping and knot holes and knots. Also these products are supplied flat-packed for adult assembly (typically needing 2 people)
- Sizes shown throughout this website are approximations and should be interpreted as such.
- Retention of Title
- Garden Adventure Ltd continue outright ownership of supplied goods until full payment has been made.
- Garden Adventure Ltd reserve the right to enter a customer’s premises to recover goods once payment is overdue.
These terms were last changed on 14th October 2013 and apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time. Please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.